Can You Pay Someone to Create a Wikipedia Page?
The innovative paradigm shift to the digital era has moved everything on the web. Ranging from education and business to entertainment and fun, everything is now readily available on the internet. The internet is a broad space which encompasses a wide variety of categories and opportunities for everyone.
Recent research has shown that 4.80 billion people around the world use the internet in July 2021 – that’s almost 61 percent of the world’s total population. This number is still growing too, with our latest data showing that 257 million new users came online over the past twelve months.
Business leaders are extensively making use of this novel innovation to up their business game and emerge as one of a kind in the commercial world. The internet allows them to spread their business to maximum people through constructive web marketing. This venture helps businesses to aware individuals about what the business has to offer and how is it better than the others. This smart way to market your business brings unprecedented gains to your career. It’s high-tech properties fosters in business operations as it is more fast paced than traditional marketing ways.
Hence there is an evident spike in the use of digital marketing. Shared below are some surprising statistics;
- 53% of marketers say blogging is their top content marketing priority.
- You can expect about 67% more leads every month if your brand has a blog (compared to ones that don’t!).
- 70% of marketers lack a consistent or integrated content strategy
- The most successful marketers spend 40% of their total marketing budget on content marketing. The average for all respondents is 26%.
- 89% of marketers ranked improving the ability to measure and analyze marketing impact as a top priority.
- Content marketing revenue will soon exceed $300 billion.
- 70% of internet users want to learn about products through content versus traditional advertisements.
- Only 58% of marketers say they are often successful in achieving their marketing goals.
- 59% of consumers cited at least one or more channels as a source of initial awareness.
- The top five tactics for B2B content marketing are as follows: 92 percent of respondents used social media material; 83 percent used eNewsletters; 81 percent used articles on your website; 80 percent used blogs; and 77 percent used in-person events. In 2021, 86% of small businesses say that their marketing strategy will employ visuals.
- 57% of content downloads generate leads with the highest conversion rates.
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
- Consumers see 5,000 ads every single day.
A leading web presence
Looking at the statistics, it is evident that nearly every business is now available on the internet. This increases competition on the internet as businesses toil to become the leading brand. Be it small or big, businesses are now well aware that building a formative web presence is the only way forward in today’s age and time.
Founder of Harmony HR Experts, Lauren William says,
“Your website should be your number one salesperson, 365 days a year, 24/7. Everyone buys things on the internet all the time. Even if your business is providing a service, you must have a way to sell it on the internet.”
How to build a productive web presence
Business leaders often toil to build a fruitful web presence that will bring them attention. In other cases, even after building a web presence, business workers fail to bring traffic and attentiveness towards their online presence. To ease the complications of business workers, we have compiled few useful steps to build a notable web presence;
- Start by making a constructive website
- Primarily strategize and set your goals and aims
- Target the right audience
- Incorporate high-tech software and IT gear in your website
- Make it easily accessible and user-friendly
- Make your website attractive for visitors
- Customize your website according to your customers
- Build a fruitful relationship with your customers
- Read reviews and comments
- Run effective campaigns to now your weak and strong points
- Find your areas of improvement and work on them
- Build a social media presence
- Post consistently and frequently
- Engage with your audience and customers
- Adopt new and trending forums to market yourself digitally
- Stay competitive
- Develop relationships
- Research influencer market
- Know that you are addressing real humans and not robots
- Connect to the real world
- Answer as many questions and queries
- Be flexible
- Stand out in the crowd
Hence, building a web presence should be the prime focus of a business leader. One constructive way to reach maximum people through the web is to get yourself or your business published on ‘Wikipedia.’
What is Wikipedia?
Launched on January 15, 2001, by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger, Wikipedia is the world’s largest encyclopedia. Recent has shown that the English Wikipedia, has over 6.3 million articles. As of January 2021, the English Wikipedia receives 48% of Wikipedia’s cumulative traffic, with the remaining split among the other languages. The top 10 editions represent approximately 85% of the total traffic. Encompassing the most accurate information, Wikipedia is one of the most visited websites in the world. It is the most reliable and preferred on the web. Wikipedia is mostly the very first site on Google.
This multilingual online encyclopedia with free content is written and maintained by a community of volunteers using an open collaboration model and a wiki-based editing system. Individual contributors, sometimes referred to as editors, are referred to as Wikipedians. It is the world’s largest and most-read reference work, and is consistently ranked among the top 15 most popular websites by Alexa; as of 2021, Wikipedia was ranked 13th. It is free of adverts and is maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization based in the United States that is mostly funded by small donations.
Initially only available in English, translations into other languages were developed quickly. Its combined editions contain over 57 million articles and receive around 2 billion unique device visits per month, as well as over 17 million modifications (1.9 edits per second). In 2006, Time magazine noted that the policy of allowing anybody to edit had resulted in Wikipedia becoming the “largest (and possibly the best) encyclopedia in the world,” and is “a tribute to the vision of one man, Jimmy Wales.”
Why is Wikipedia good for your online web presence?
Having a Wikipedia page dedicated to yourself or your business brings unparalleled flourishment and prosperity to your business and career both in the short and long run. Wikipedia helps to build a constructive web presence and fosters in initiating a gainful marketing campaign. Once you are listed or published on Wikipedia, you can be easily accessible to the whole world.
It is evident that Wikipedia increases your reach to a global level as you or your business sill be top-ranked on Google when someone will search for you or even something related to you. Let’s have a look at some of the many gains of building a Wikipedia page;
- Increases your credibility as people rely on Wikipedia information
- Brings you exceptional traffic and engagement
- Active contribution to Wikipedia improves your existing articles on Wikipedia thereby helping you thrive
- Increases sales and profits
- Boosts your organic research
- Provides accurate and complete knowledge and information about your business
How to get yourself listed on Wikipedia
Given the many gains of making a Wikipedia page, many individuals toil to build a notable presence on Wikipedia. It is evident that anyone, anywhere can edit any article at any time. This means that once a page goes live, volunteer editors are able to edit and add to a page forever.
To create a new page, it is necessary to first create an account on Wikipedia. This is then followed by adding a new article. While only registered and signed-in users can create pages, anyone can modify a page, and the edits are simply attributed to their IP address. In addition to volunteer editors, Wikipedia employs bots to scan edits for plagiarism and carry out other mundane and repetitive tasks such as checking for typos.
However, it is apparent that Wikipedia comprises of a strict criterion for getting listed to maintain the standard bar of credibility and reliability. It is a requirement of Wikipedia that the topic should be notable and be covered in detail in good references from independent sources. Since, Wikipedia is an encyclopedia and not a personal home page or a business list, one cannot use content from other websites. To clarify, everything added to Wikipedia must be a freshly written, summarized description of a subject.
Wikipedia itself has no firm rules but does operate under what they call their five pillars:
- Wikipedia is an encyclopedia.
- Wikipedia is written from a neutral point of view.
- Wikipedia is free content that anyone can use, edit, and distribute.
- Wikipedia’s editors should treat each other with respect and civility.
- Wikipedia has no firm rules, only policies and guidelines.
Wikipedia page creation services?
Keeping in view the strict guidelines and necessities of plagiarism-free content, many individuals seek the help of professional Wikipedia specialists to write, edit, post and manage Wikipedia pages of individuals on an agreed price. There are numerous freelancers and agencies which help individuals to not only get listed on Wikipedia but also maintain a constructive web presence on Wikipedia.
A professional editor is a freelancer who, for a fee, will add anything to Wikipedia. This implies that you can consult them online and pay them a specific fee to have your Wikipedia article posted.
Let’s have a look at some constructive websites, freelancers, agencies, or specialists who help build and maintain a Wikipedia page in affordable rates;
Launched in 2015, Upwork is an American freelancing platform where enterprises and individuals connect in order to conduct business. Here people come to outsource work to specialists for a fair price. Upwork encompasses world-class Wikipedia specialists which guarantee to make a constructive Wikipedia page. As you’re browsing available Wikipedia consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the contractors you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a Wikipedia editor who understands your industry so that they can write a quality Wikipedia page about you, your business, or your organization.
- Wikipedia service awards. Experienced Wikipedia editors will display a service award emblem on their profile based on their number of edits and years of experience.
- Feedback Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Wikipedia editor.
Are you in need of a writer or editor for Wikipedia? Consider hiring a freelance editor and writer from Freelancer.com. Freelancer can help you find the best Wikipedia editors available on the Internet to create compelling, informative articles for Wikipedia, one of the world’s most visited sites. Freelancer.com has a wide variety of Wikipedia editors and writers available from around the globe to meet your specific needs topic. Do you have a specific Wikipedia article in mind? Posting your project on Freelancer.com is a great place to start! Get your project out there and then watch experienced, qualified Wikipedia writers pour in with their competitive proposals! Freelancer’s bid and proposal system helps you hire a talented Wikipedia article writer at a great value!
Wiki Professionals inc
Wiki Professionals Inc. offers extensive Wikipedia focused services on creating professional Wikipedia pages that’ll add to your brand’s image and help you grow faster. We research, edit, write and monitor your Wikipedia page to make sure that it is exactly how you want it to be and represents the correct image of your business. Wiki Professionals Inc. has individual teams working on different aspects of each page to ensure meeting the highest quality standards.
Wiki Specialist LLC
Wiki Specialist LLC is a premium Wikipedia page creation service that incorporates all aspects of Wikipedia, from writing to editing and monitoring. It was founded with the goal of providing the greatest quality services to devoted customers. We have been in business for years and have been successful in obtaining page permissions. By collaborating with us, you can increase your conversion rates and on-site traffic while also improving your clientele. We create material that exemplifies an unequalled level of professionalism while evoking an authentic passion for you and your organization. To ensure that our services are of the highest quality, we have assembled experienced Wikipedia experts for hire from across the world who will go above and beyond to meet your individual expectations and requirements. Additionally, on-time delivery and timely updates are two of our services’ most distinguishing characteristics.